KC Concepcion and Richard Gutierrez For the First Time Movie

Hello World!! I’m back to blogging!! I’ve been busy this past few weeks and I know some of you guys knew it. I missed a lot of movies showing the fast few weeks but that’s fine I still have a lot of time to cover up those missed days. I maybe missed those days in blogging but one thing I didn’t missed and that’s my wedding, reason why I was away for quite sometime and wasn’t able to post here.

Well, so much for that. What’s new here? It seems that new movies are coming up soon and I think I need to get myself busy digging those movies to share to you all. By the way, I would like to share to you the first ever movie of KC Concepcion, the daughter of Sharon Cuneta and Gabby Concepcion, one of the known artists here in the Philippines. The movie of KC was titled “For the First Time” under Star Cinema. She was paired to Richard Gutierrez, son of Eddie Gutierrez and Annabelle Rama. Both are from different network but the movie was made possible.

There are some rumors that Richard Gutierrez is about to quit GMA and will be working soon with ABS-CBN with her sister Ruffa Gutierrez. No formal answer yet from Richard’s camp, I think it depends on the outcome of their movie. As far as I’ve noticed, Richard’s appearance in ABS-CBN was more prominent than their appearances with GMA network while promoting their up coming movie.

For the first time” was directed by Binibining Joyce Bernal. Premier night is today at SM Mega Mall and will open tomorrow August 27, 2006.

This is KC’s first appearance in Philippine Cinema and it seems that this movie created a huge sound. Is it because Star Cinema is just good on promoting their movies or just because KC is the daughter of Sharon and Gabby? Just my thought for I know KC Concepcion is not that good yet in acting. I have nothing against her. I am just curious on what’s going to happen after the movie, will they liked it? Is the acting of the lead roles convincing? That is for me to discover.

Here’s the movie trailer of the movie “For the First Time




2 comments:

minor8 said...

KC + Richard G = waste of time

smith said...

The post have Nice video of Richard also visit my new post in Amazing blog ,
jack ,
deaty.please add my
blog in to your fiends link list.